Whatever your accounting, tax and financial reporting needs may be, MPK Advisors & CPAs offer a wide range of services designed to meet your unique circumstances.
Audit & Assurance
Business & Non-Profit Consulting
Get even more
Outsource Your Accounting & Financial Services
As our premier service platform at MPK Advisors & CPAs, our outsourced financial management services are performed by trained advisors who not only understand current accounting and financial reporting standards, but also how to apply that knowledge to be useful, relevant and understandable for you in order to make confident financial decisions for your Business or Not-for-Profit.
Depending on your level of need, we offer the following services starting with the essentials, and progressing to the highest level of service:
individuals, businesses & Non-profits
Whether you are in need of an advisor to help strategize important financial decisions with you, or in need of tax planning or a complete outsourced accounting solution, we can fulfill your specific requirements. MPK Advisors & CPAs has years of experience serving individuals, businesses and not-for-profits across many industries.
- Tax advisor
Annual and ongoing planning and preparation service packages.
- Tax Preparation:
Businesses – Sole Proprietor, LLC, S-Corp, Partnerships
Standard financial statements audits
Yellow Book (Government Auditing Standards)
Single (Uniform Guidance) Audits
- Agreed-Upon Procedures
- Development of organization-wide internal control policies and procedures
- Internal Inspections
- Documentation readiness plans and archiving systems
- Fraud Prevention
- Acting audit liaison with external auditors
- Review of current policies and recommendations for updates
- Review of financial records for consistency with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)rgani
- Design of internal controls, financial policies and procedures
- Grant writing and grant management
- Operational efficiency studies
- Accounting support projects
- Budgets, cash flows, projections
- Board development workshops
- Non-profit startup, entity formation planning. Tax exemption applications.
- For-profit startup, entity formation planning
- Accounting systems selection and implementation